INTIMATE EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY.
There are many options at your disposal when it comes to intimate and small special event photography. Years ago we packaged our corporate and small event photography services; however, over the years we identified that while most photographers see the service as the same, we see intimate and small events much differently than our larger clients. That's why we've launched an industry first intimate event focused photography service.
We decided to create a new approach to intimate event photography, an approach that can be more tailored to a smaller more personal event need. Events including but not limited to birthday parties, graduation parties, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Debutants, Quinceañeras, or religious ceremonies. We still take our disruptive story-telling approach to photography; however, we bring less equipment; less potential distractions for smaller events. Since we've introduced this new approach, we have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback. We're looking forward to meeting you and your family and creating a truly exceptional inmate event photography experience.
INTIMATE EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING.
Our intimate and small event photography prices start at $225/per first hour vs. our standard event photography entry hourly rate of $375/per first hour. This reduction in price does not mean we are cutting corners; we just took the opportunity to listen to our customers and create a service that is more reflective of your needs. One of the key differences is the images per hour produced, our large and corporate event photography service provides 75 - 125 edited images per hour. Where as our intimate, small or private event coverage provide 40 - 75 edited images per hour. The second change is the amount of equipment that we bring along to a small event vs. large event session. More major events often require more equipment, lighting, back up devices, additional camera bodies, etc. These two key changes are where we found savings that we're proud to pass onto you.
THE FINE PRINT.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Prices and policy information are subject to change without notice, however, we will make our best effort to update our website immediatly and notify our customers. If you have already left a retainer, you've locked in your price at the current advertised rate.
• We do not and will never employ a collections department or agency, so final payment is due 24 hours before the event date.
• All sessions include unlimited useage rights.
• We are licened and insured; we will provide such proof to the venue if requested within 24 hours.
• We reserve the right to use any images and logos for advertising purposes. However, we will always seek your consent first.